Family Manager purchase is not being provisioned

SForma

I bought Agave several years ago, and it indicates I have an "All Access Pass"

I just started using it and am thus far enjoying it. Enough to give access to my partner. So I went to the app and bought a Family Access Manager +1 license (Sunday 2/7/2021).

According to the help file (Family Access Manager - Agave ISY Controller (agaveha.com)) I should see a "Family Members" menu under "Settings > Account". I see no such menu.

I've tried re-installing Agave to no change. I've sent the developer a help request from the agaveha.com website on Sunday and have yet to receive a response. 

I hear they may have a presence on these forums so this is me trying to get their attention.

In lieu of that, if anyone has any recommendations/solutions, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

- Sam

53 minutes ago, SForma said:

I bought Agave several years ago, and it indicates I have an "All Access Pass"

I just started using it and am thus far enjoying it. Enough to give access to my partner. So I went to the app and bought a Family Access Manager +1 license (Sunday 2/7/2021).

According to the help file (Family Access Manager - Agave ISY Controller (agaveha.com)) I should see a "Family Members" menu under "Settings > Account". I see no such menu.

I've tried re-installing Agave to no change. I've sent the developer a help request from the agaveha.com website on Sunday and have yet to receive a response. 

I hear they may have a presence on these forums so this is me trying to get their attention.

In lieu of that, if anyone has any recommendations/solutions, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

- Sam

This should be fixed soon.  The lastest update broke the background process that preformed this operation.  I will have it out soon.  

Archived