Is there a way to copy or duplicate Amazon entries to a new ISY on same account?

rlanza1054

Hi,

Is there a way to copy or duplicate Amazon entries to a new ISY on same account?

I purchased a new ISY & PLM because I wanted to play it safe when upgrading from version 4.8 to 5.x. So instead of doing a basic upgrade. I got a new ISY that came with 5.x and then restored the new ISY from backup. That way if something went wrong I could quickly lug in my old ISY and it's PLM. Everything seemed to work at first my programs were missing but was able to do a copy and paste for my programs. The new ISY then updated the new PLM.

However, I had forgotten to take into account the ISY Portal.

I decided to add the new ISY to the same account as my old ISY and I paid for another subscription which I am OK with. So I have two ISY's listed in the Portal and it recognizes the version of software for each.

But  the issue is all the entries I added to the Amazon Echo (I forgot to look if I have Google or ITFFF stuff. There was a download option to a csv file. But I don't see way to upload that file to add those entries to the new ISY.

Is there a way to add these entries automatically or am I stuck having to program those entries from scratch?

Thank you!

Rob

Archived