After Program, light switch showing incorrect status

Schwell

I have a set of 3 insteon on/off switches setup in a scene to control my outside lights. I have a program that runs every night and morning to turn these lights on and off. 

I have noticed that a few times, my front light is still on in the morning. In the ISY, it shows as off, but the light is on and the switch indicates that it is on. 

It seems to be random on when it works and when it doesn't. I also looked at the main log and that shows it going to off this morning. It seems to just be getting the incorrect status on the one front light switch.

outon.PNG

outoff.PNG

OutScene.PNG

If I recall correctly, the ISY send a scene command and expects all associated devices to get and process it. For critical lights, I wait a few seconds in program and then send an off command to the switch that actually controls the load(light) to ensure it is off. The device command vs scene command has built in retry logic.

If I recall correctly, the ISY send a scene command and expects all associated devices to get and process it. For critical lights, I wait a few seconds in program and then send an off command to the switch that actually controls the load(light) to ensure it is off. The device command vs scene command has built in retry logic.

I set them up to turn on/off individually and it seems to be working. Thanks for the help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I set them up to turn on/off individually and it seems to be working. Thanks for the help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived