[LIB_ERRORS-403] when logging into ISY

Chris McKean

Today I am unable to fully log into my ISY using the ISY finder.  I have reinstalled the finder, rebooted the ISY several times, rebooted my Polisy.  When I put in my credentials to log in into the ISY via the Admin Console (LAN), I first get the lib error, then it wants me to read and accept terms and conditions of the file prod-disclaimer.pdf.  From there the cursor shows an hour-glass as if it is still trying to log in.  The main tab shows all of my devices, but I am unable to show my programs.  I am running the latest version of the firmware (7.3.4) for both the isy and the user interface.  All was working just fine until today.  I have recent backups, but have not tried to recover from one of those.

When I log into the ISY via the Admin Console (Cloud), I still get the lib error and request to accept t's and c's, but the ISY completes the login (no hour glass on the cursor).  However, when I click on the program tab, none of my programs are listed.

I am able to log into the Dashboard via the Finder and all of my devices and programs show up there.

Should I try to recover from a recent backup?

Archived