Hello!

This program:

If
       X10 'B2/On (3)' is Received
   And Status  'Coach Lights @ Front Door' is Off

Then
       Run program 'Cycle Coachlights'

Else
  - No Actions - (To add one, press 'Action')

(along with 2 other similar programs) show their Last Run Time as 3:01:01AM (the 2 others are slightly later at 3:01:51am)

"Query MyLighting" is set to run at 3:00:00AM. I left my java console window open and (with the help of Chris' new timestamps) I found no X10 codes sent at 3am that would have triggered this program. This happens every day.

I'm not sure if the program is actually running or not at 3am. It DOES run properly after sunset when I trip the motion sensor. (The program is in a folder to restrict running only at night)

Any ideas?

Thanks!

The side effect of querying a device is that its status is sent back to ISY as an event. Therefore, the program ran as a result of the 3:00AM query querying all of your devices, one of which being 'Coach Lights @ Front Door'.

This behaviour is a carryover from the old schedules/triggers, and now I'm wondering if it is appropriate or not.

Having never used the old schedules/triggers (born and raised on the beta) I think it's confusing. If the column reads "Last Run Time" I think the times there should be when it was actually run. (ie ALL 'if' conditions were met)

This way I can use the program summary to see if, say a motion was tripped in the middle of the night. I could use that to look at security video timestamps, etc.

As it is, I was left wondering what was going on at 3am. :)

Anyway, at least it's good to know *why* it's being stamped as it is.

thanks!

Archived