Bond PG3 Not Transferring All Nodes to ISY

Dean

I've tried to install and reinstall the Bond server and everything appears to work well in PG3. All of the nodes are visible. However, even after restarting PG and ISY, I am missing 2 fans. The two fans are on one remote, therefore it is only 1 node, named Fan 1 & 2. The other two nodes for it are the UP light and the DOWN light. All 3 of these nodes do not come across to the ISY. All versions are the latest. I'm attaching the log files if anyone can help me out with this.

Bond_6-14-2022_103757_AM.zip

Nothing in that log file indicates there's a problem.  

However, there are restrictions on what characters can be used for node names.  It looks like that's the only node that has an '&' in the name so you might want to try removing that.

4 hours ago, bpwwer said:

Nothing in that log file indicates there's a problem.  

However, there are restrictions on what characters can be used for node names.  It looks like that's the only node that has an '&' in the name so you might want to try removing that.

Bob: You are a genius!! That worked! I had to go back, uninstall and then reinstall, but then all of the nodes showed up. I replaced the "&" with "and", so that was the reason it wasn't coming over. It worked fine with the "&" in PG2, but I'm guessing there a difference in 2 and 3. Thanks again for your help.

Archived