Is Simplex Technology still selling/supporting the ST-NuHeat Node Server?

Go to solution Solved by Dub,

I have 5 NuHeat Signature WiFi programmable thermostats for my under-floor radiant heating, and I love them!  I'd very much like to integrate them into my ISY/Polisy so I can monitor my heat and adjust setpoints based on outside temperature, but I'm reluctant to toss $50 at Simplex if they're not in the business anymore.  When you click on the St-NuHeat name in the list of node servers for more information, it takes you to a GitHub page that has no references to NuHeat.  The ST web page is very sparse and doesn't give much in the way of updates, and when I tried to use the "Contact Us" form the submittal failed for unspecified reasons.  This isn't giving me much in the way of "warm fuzzies".

Does anyone in the collective know anything about ST?  Are they still in business?  Has anyone tried the NuHeat Node Server?

• Solution

Very much so from what I can tell.  There is an account here for Simplex Tech that is a frequent poster and always helpful.  I recently purchased the Sonos NS.  Simplex Tech gives great and fast help.

• Like 1

Thanks, WHaas - I went ahead and pushed the "Purchase" button - lo and behold, a 7-day Free Trial appeared!  Went and installed it - couldn't be simpler to attach.  All thermostats were auto-located, and are responding nicely to program commands.  I'm very impressed, and will spend the $$ when the free trial expires.

• Like 2

Great!  I was thinking there was free trial, but couldn't find something quickly to validate.  Thats exactly how I felt about the Sonos NS that comes from the same developer.  Good luck with It and I am glad you are getting value out of it quickly..  These developers external and internal are great here!  Lots of folks in these forums are always willing to pitch in too

3 hours ago, steve-elves said:

Perhaps it was the wrong place for me to try to send a message, but I couldn't find another likely slot.

No... that's one of the places.  I moved the website and e-mail to a new provider to reduce costs so I'm sure something is broken.  I'll have to look into it.