parsing error

johnnyt

just noticed the following error come up in log:

2022-08-12 12:59:02 error: NS: Parsing Error: TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'includes')
at _0x435040.processNetworkResources (/var/polyglot/pg3/ns/00:xx:xx:xx:55:cd_7/Nodes/ControllerNode.js:1:5971)
at _0x435040.onDiscover (/var/polyglot/pg3/ns/00:xx:xx:xx:55:cd_7/Nodes/ControllerNode.js:1:3118)

I've attached the log for today. If you're wondering why there's not more data it's because I only run ST-Inventory manually once in a while to reduce performance issues I have with my ISY (not powerful enough for the almost 1000 programs I have) and asking for all the info is taxing.

Could this error have been because ISY was overloaded when it checked it? 

ST-Inventory_8-12-2022_12205_PM.zip

4 hours ago, johnnyt said:
Could this error have been because ISY was overloaded when it checked it? 

It's possible.  Are you running the latest version that was published after your first round of issues?  Code was updated to handle more error circumstances of calls returning empty like this 'undefined'.

8 hours ago, simplextech said:

I'll take a look through the log and see what I find.  The error in the post was at Network Resources.  How many of those do you have (if any)?  

I have network resources but none related to this NS. I also don't have any programs related to it. I just start it, read the info (mostly number of programs as I'm near the maximum allowed) then stop it. That said, if you want to more info on my network resources let me know what info you'd like.

Don't worry too much about this - at least for me - as it's not affecting how/what I'm using the NS for. Just wanted to mention it for your awareness. 

Thanks

2 hours ago, johnnyt said:

I have network resources but none related to this NS. I also don't have any programs related to it.

It's not about if/how they are related.  The existence of Net resources is all that matters.  As with the existence of anything in the ISY.  Inventory just counts them.  Some request for info is returning 'undefined' which is likely a timeout of the request since your ISY is very busy.  I'll just need to verify each of the query handlers and make sure they all account for this timeout failure.

14 minutes ago, simplextech said:

It's not about if/how they are related.  The existence of Net resources is all that matters.  As with the existence of anything in the ISY.  Inventory just counts them.  

oh yes, right. Here are my current numbers from yesterday's run:

image.thumb.png.b59b8aa55d74f9b8193d9f23ffc7a636.png