Bond Is Not Working

socalgene

Did you update the Bond bridge s/w? Some people are reporting (me included) that the current NS doesn't work with the latest version and they fixed the problem by reinstalling v2.22.6.

I just saw the Bond FW update and came here to see if any issues before updating the FW. Appears there may be.

Did you mean reinstall as delete and delete it back or restart it? If delete and add back in same slot did it retain device links for you?
56 minutes ago, hart2hart said:

I just saw the Bond FW update and came here to see if any issues before updating the FW. Appears there may be.

Yes, there are issues. Don’t update your Bond beyond 2.22.6. If you have, then you can always reset the Bond to its original firmware, but you don’t want the hassle. 

I lost all Bond devices in the Bond app when I wiped the firmware back to factory. I never had the NS working with it prior to that start over point because I had immediately updated the Bond as soon as I unboxed it, then added devices, then installed the NS and found it didn’t work.

Yes, there are issues. Don’t update your Bond beyond 2.22.6. If you have, then you can always reset the Bond to its original firmware, but you don’t want the hassle. 
I lost all Bond devices in the Bond app when I wiped the firmware back to factory. I never had the NS working with it prior to that start over point because I had immediately updated the Bond as soon as I unboxed it, then added devices, then installed the NS and found it didn’t work.

I’ll definitely hold off on Bond FW update until I see a NS update has been released.
  • 2 weeks later...

Has there been any forward movement to solving this problem?   I tried all of the solutions listed but none seem to work.

The Bond NS was one of my most used but now unusable NS.   Hopefully, someone is working towards a solution for this.   

I appreciate any help that is offered.

Edited by socalgene
On 9/14/2022 at 2:44 AM, socalgene said:

Has there been any forward movement to solving this problem?   I tried all of the solutions listed but none seem to work.

You couldn't get the bridge firmware back to 2.22.6? Or, once you did that you still have problems?

The developer is having issues getting his dev environment back up after moving.