Does Not See Power On Like PG2 Did

btreinders

Any chance the amount of time it takes to see that a Denon receiver turned on by a remote or any other method other than using theutes node server has changed from PG2?  When I would turn it on with the remote with PG2 it only took a few seconds and the node server knew it was on.  With PG3 it works maybe 1 in 10 times and maybe only after you have powered it on with the node server. Or sometimes just takes a long time, like 5 to 10 minutes.  Have even seen a query get the volume to update but the power still showed off.  Thanks in advance!

Edited by btreinders
14 hours ago, btreinders said:

Any chance the amount of time it takes to see that a Denon receiver turned on by a remote or any other method other than using theutes node server has changed from PG2?  When I would turn it on with the remote with PG2 it only took a few seconds and the node server knew it was on.  With PG3 it works maybe 1 in 10 times and maybe only after you have powered it on with the node server. Or sometimes just takes a long time, like 5 to 10 minutes.  Have even seen a query get the volume to update but the power still showed off.  Thanks in advance!

@btreinders If you make a change from somewhere other than the NS the update is done via polling. Polling was defaulted at 60s in PG2, its the same in the PG3 port. You can change shortPoll in the GUI, but it doesnt make sense that volume updates fine but not the power state. The device drivers are all a direct copy from PG2.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, jjc said:

You can change shortPoll in the GUI, but it doesnt make sense that volume updates fine but not the power state.

I verified mine updates according to the polling interval too.

One thing I did at first @btreinderswas I was looking at the "Mute" being "Off".  At a glance it looked like my Denon was off when it was on.   Its on the left hand side of the AC, and the power is on the right hand side. 

Screen Shot 2022-09-02 at 11.27.35 AM.jpg

Edited by Dub
Screenshot added.

I have tried everything.  Strangely the polling numbers n PG3 were much larger but even changing them to 15 and 60 like PG2 had it does not change it.  It does not update.  I reinstalled PG2 and it works as expected so I'll stay with PG2 for the near future I guess.  I have Hue sync lights that I use a routine to kick so they'll sync when I power everything up and it needs to know when the Denon is on or changes inputs.  

Edited by btreinders
2 hours ago, btreinders said:

I have tried everything. 

Ok wasn’t sure if the node info was in the same order on the new port.

The only thing I can think of that might be different about my confit is I used the IP address in the config and not the hostname.