Activating z-wave dongle

RLC99888

Can someone point me to instructions on how to activate a newly installed z-wave dongle?  I just installed a z-wave dongle (500 series) in my ISY994i but can't figure out how to activate it.  I recently upgraded my ISY firmware to 5.3.4, and again, just plugged in the z-wave dongle.  The instructions I have say to go to the Purchase Modules under Help and pay $1, but that takes me to a website that's not working.  I've been searching there and in this forum, but no luck finding current instructions.

Any help would be great.

I've made some progress on this.  I kept getting a page missing error when I clicked on the Purchase Modules from the Admin Console, and then stopped.  I pressed on however and created an ISY Portal account (which I'd not needed previously).  Once I did this, I was able to navigate to a point where I paid my $1  to activate z-wave.  Still not there yet though.  My ISY doesn't have an internet connection, and I believe that prevents it from finishing the process to activate the module (which the Admin Console is now prompting me for, but fails with errors that it can't connect to a UD address).  Hopefully I can figure this out and complete the installation process.

Edited by RLC99888

45 minutes ago, RLC99888 said:

I've made some progress on this.  I kept getting a page missing error when I clicked on the Purchase Modules from the Admin Console, and then stopped.  I pressed on however and created an ISY Portal account (which I'd not needed previously).  Once I did this, I was able to navigate to a point where I paid my $1  to activate z-wave.  Still not there yet though.  My ISY doesn't have an internet connection, and I believe that prevents it from finishing the process to activate the module (which the Admin Console is now prompting me for, but fails with errors that it can't connect to a UD address).  Hopefully I can figure this out and complete the installation process.

I believe it should only be the admin console that needs an internet connection to activate a module, not the 994.

I've read some posts that the File menu option to establish ISY internet connectivity is not desirable.  Regardless, my ISY is effectively on my LAN as I'm able to open the Admin Console.  So, the latter should have internet connectivity, but clearly doesn't when it attempts to activate the z-wave module.  I've submitted a ticket and hopefully will get assistance to resolve this.