Harmony Hub, Polygot 3 on Polisy Pro - Unable to Start

markarmer
Go to solution Solved by asbril,

I just started to work with my Polisy Pro, clicked on the Buttons to Upgrade Bios, then Update All Packages.

After doing so I purchased Ambient Weather & HarmonyHub from the Node server store. Ambient Weather works perfectly but HarmonyHub will not start... It appears to run for 2 seconds then stops again. 

I reached out to the developer and provided logs, and he asked me to submit a ticket here as after his advide I tried updating all packages again but nothing changed. Attached is the log package.

Thank You in advance for any assistance you can provide.

Edited by markarmer
  • Solution
1 hour ago, markarmer said:

I just started to work with my Polisy Pro, clicked on the Buttons to Upgrade Bios, then Update All Packages.

After doing so I purchased Ambient Weather & HarmonyHub from the Node server store. Ambient Weather works perfectly but HarmonyHub will not start... It appears to run for 2 seconds then stops again. 

I reached out to the developer and provided logs, and he asked me to submit a ticket here as after his advide I tried updating all packages again but nothing changed. Attached is the log package.

Thank You in advance for any assistance you can provide.

HarmonyHub_11-20-2022_113713-AM.zip 45.39 kB · 0 downloads

To open a ticket go to       https://www.universal-devices.com/my-tickets/ . This forum is mostly for user-to-user support, though it is often monitored by UD, but to open a ticket go the link. 

• Like 1