Migraztion from ZWave usb to ZMatter not working

PhoneGuy

This can be deleted.  Issue I found was the Insteon Support Check Box no checked after migration.

I have tried over and over again to migrate from my 700 Zwave usb to the new ZMatter board on my Polisy.  Every time I attempt the migration it contiuously goes into the do not make changes, turn devices on or off, progress and after it hits 100% it starts over.  I have attempted a reboot in the configuration tab, I have attempted the restart in the configuration tab, I have attempted unplug and re-plug the Polisy with the same outcome. 

Then I restored back to a working version and attempted to delete all of my ZWave devices and once that was done and working, I attempted to do the migration but the button to just start using the ZMatter board and not migrate ZWave devices.  That had the same outcome. 

Anyone have this happen and know how to get around it?  I am fine with deleting my ZWave devices and rebuilding that stuff, however I can't get to a working setup where the progress bar goes away after moving to the ZMatter board.

Edited by PhoneGuy
  • Like 1