Battery logic inverted

The battery fields on my two Ambient Weather nodes show low battery while in fact they are OK.  The BATLVL data on the node server is a 1, according to the API document they should read 1=OK and 0=Low.  I do have a Meteobridge so the logic should be as I stated earlier.

Also, the admin menu shows low CO2 batteries but I don't have these batteries and the node server data does not have this parameter either.

Attached is my log file and any help with this issue would be appreciated.

Thank you.

AmbientWeather_1-27-2023_42331-PM.zip

The battery logic varies depending on the sensor.  Some have 1 = OK, some have 0 = OK.  When I wrote the node server I set up the battery definition based on whatever sensor I had available for testing.  I'd need to go back and create another battery definition, then try to figure out which sensor needs to use which definition.   I've resisted because I think Ambient's inconsistency in this area is bug.

The CO2 battery field seems to be coming from the server data but without seeing the raw data from the server, I can't say anymore.  Setting the log level to debug should output the raw data from the server in the log.  CO2 battery comes from a field in the data called "batt_co2".