New variables corrupted in programs

AllDigital

I've got 49 Int variables and 18 state variables. After a migration from an 994i to Eisy I did some clean-up on the variables (deleted some) and added others in support of new programs. 

Over the last few weeks I notice that when I go into my programs some lines that reference variables are corrupt. New programs that reference new variables show an old variables name. Then in the program IF > Condition > Variable drop down the new variables do not show up, but either do the old variables. If I go into the variables tab everything looks clean with the old variables deleted and the new variables updated. I've tried to force updates to the variable table with multiple saves, additional adds/deletes, etc. but I still seem to get corrupt names. It only appears to corrupt with new variables that I've added.

I am having a similar issue with notification customizations. My customization table looks clean under configuration, but when I go to edit my programs the notification customizations show up as "default" or sometimes by the customization number. 

I'm on IoX 5.5.4, on the desktop Admin console on a Mac.  Is there a way to force a refresh of the variable table? Is there a corrupt cache somewhere I can delete?  Thanks!  

1 hour ago, AllDigital said:

am having a similar issue with notification customizations. My customization table looks clean under configuration, but when I go to edit my programs the notification customizations show up as "default" or sometimes by the customization number. 

When I first open the program tab I see the same thing (wrong/old title or entry #).  But after opening the customization tab and then going back to programs tab it shows correctly (until I close the AC and reopen).  As far as I can tell, when the programs run, they use the correct notification.  Also, I did open a help ticket on this.

Haven't noticed this regarding variables, but really haven't looked (or changed/added many variables since migration).  After you opened the variable tabs, have you gone back to the program to see if they display correctly?

@gzahar that is the same behavior I observe. If I go into the customizations tab and then back to the programs it seems to be ok and the programs appear to execute the right thing regardless.

I did delete my java cache/applications again and then reinstalled Admin Console and I see the same thing. So, somewhere the EISY must be saving the old customization names. It isn't local.