Hue Emulator, ISY Connected is False

oberkc
Go to solution Solved by Jimbo.Automates,

I have never been successful linking my Harmony Hub to the Hue Emulator on PG3/IoP (was working on PG2/ISY).  I have decided to try again.  Now, the Hue Emulator node on IoP admin console shows ISY connected as false.  Additionally, none of my spokens show as nodes in the node server details>configuration table.  Since last try, I have migrated all my system to IoP and the ISY no longer exists on my network.  

As best I can tell, ISY host/port/user/password are all correct in the node server configuration.  

I am not sure if this is relevant, but PG2 is still accessible, and still has hue emulator node server on it, but everything is showing disconnected.  I am unable to delete any node server on PG2 (I presume because it is not connected to the ISY any longer).  

Suggestions?

Any errors in the node in log?

There is a migration from pg2 documented in https://github.com/UniversalDevicesInc-PG3/udi-poly-hue-emu/blob/master/README.md

The old default hue port of 8080 doesn't work in Polisy so you have to change to something else like 8081
https://github.com/UniversalDevicesInc-PG3/udi-poly-hue-emu/blob/master/POLYGLOT_CONFIG.md

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

I had no programs or scenes with the original nodes.  I did not have a need to migrate anything, so I did not (and, I am sure, it is too late).

Lots of errors in the log.  They continue every few seconds.  See screen shot in attachment.

Linked instructions say to "keep" 8080 port, but I have changed it to 8081.  Also tried 8082.  No change in status.

Based on linked migration instructions, I ssh into polisy and tried the command: cd /var/polyglot/pg3/ns/uuid_n/config.  I replaced UUID with that found in the ISY launcher and n=2 (slot for hue emulator.  From that, I receive error "no such file or directory".  

I have double checked again the ISY host, port, user, and password.  Host and port matches that found from the IoP admin console under "help>about".  User and password match those that I use to login to IoP admin console (they are NOT admin/admin).

Screen Shot 2023-02-01 at 1.23.21 PM.pdf Screen Shot 2023-02-01 at 1.18.42 PM.pdf

Screen Shot 2023-02-01 at 1.50.50 PM.pdf

Edited by oberkc

I have the same or similar problem.  The 'Hue Emulator Controller' shows up on my ISY console but the 'ISY Connected' keeps cycling from TRUE to FALSE continuously until I stop the node. I set the port to 8081 and then tried 8088. I set the IP to 192.168.1.18 and also tried 127.0.0.1 but no change. I keep getting 'ISY Could not receive response from device because of a network issue' and 'PyISY could not connect to the ISY controller with the provided attributes'.

Thank you

-Dane