Error deleting old mobile and geofence from occupancy

Go to solution Solved by MrBill,

I just upgraded from my old reliable isy-994 to an eisy - looks like it's working great.

I added a new occupancy 2 geofence and mobile device for the eisy that I think is working.  But I had an old geofence and mobile device in the isy that must have been restored when i put the isy backup into the eisy.  Now I'm trying to remove the old entries, since it shows up in eisy and doesn't work anymore. I booted up the isy, bring up the GUI on the isy and login as admin, go to the portal, go into occupancy and the old geofence and mobile device are there.  When I click the "X" to delete the mobile device, I get "HTTP 401 Error".

I'be been having problems trying to set my userid and password in the eisy to the same as my isy (that's another post I have to make). I'm wondering if that could be the problem, or if i'm just missing something else.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Joe Stokes 

Thanks for the tip.

I went and looked at the occupancy page for the new eisy and it's empty (seems correct since I created the new geofence and mobile device entries in the new eisy occupancy 2 page).  The two new entries that I verified are working for the new eisy are on the eisy "occupancy 2" page (also seems correct).  So I checked the occupancy page for the old isy, and the geofence/mobile entries I want to delete are there (also correct).  I also looked at the occupancy 2 page for the old isy and it's empty (and finally, also seems correct).  So far looks like I expect, old geofence/mobile entries only on the old ISY Occupancy page, and new geofence/mobile entries on the new eisy Occupancy 2 page.

I shouldn't care, I guess, but the old entries (no longer working/used) are in the new eisy along with the new, working entries.  I assume they got put in there when I restored the last ISY backup into the eisy when I started it up.

If I try to delete the mobile entry on the old isy occupancy page, I'm still getting the HTTP 401 Error.  As I said above, the new eisy has both the old occupancy and new occupancy 2 entries.

So everything looks "correct", but I can't delete the mobile and geofence entries from the old ISY Occupancy page in the portal.  Since this looks like an authentication error, is there someway special I should login?

Honestly, not a big deal. I can ignore the old entries in my new setup (eisy talking to HomeSeer), it's really just a nit, but nits bug me :)