ratgdo PG3 Plugin Released

Goose66

I have published a new plugin for PG3 and PG3x that allows IoX to connect to ratgdo devices to access and control the functions of Liftmaster and Chamberlain garage door openers (GDOs) as well as basic support for other brands which use dry contacts to control the door. Detailed installation instructions, release notes, and version history can be found here: https://github.com/Goose66/NSDocs/blob/main/ratgdo-pg3.md.

This is a pre-lease version in that it has not yet been tested with a Liftmaster/Chamberlain GDO. Let me know how it works for you and I will try to get another release out soon with any fixes.

Edited by Goose66
  • Like 1

I have published a new version of the ratgdo plugin (v3.0.2). This version fixes the lockout status so that it works correctly and changes the door state from the built-in Barrier State UOM to an index UOM with specific defined door states to make programming easier through the IoX programming UI. You may need to stop and restart your Admin Console to pickup the profile changes for the door state to display correctly.

• 2 weeks later...

I have published a new version of the ratgdo plugin (v3.1.4). This version detects the base MQTT topic prefix for each ratgdo device, so no need to configure a prefix. In addition, the GDO nodes and Light nodes now generate DON and DOF commands when there status changes in order to make the nodes usable in scenes - see the release notes for details.

!!! NOTE !!! This is a braking change, and you must delete your nodes in the PG3 Dashboard and re-add them through Discovery again. They will have the same node addresses, however, so all your programs should work without modification.

• 4 weeks later...

I have published a new version of the ratgdo plugin (v3.2.5). This version adds both a "Motion" command (DON3) on motion detection and a Motion state that goes to "detected" on motion detection, and then "clear" approximately 60 seconds after the last motion. Motion is only supported on GDOs with Security+ 2.0 and control pads with a motion sensor. 

NOTE: You need to change your shortPoll to a smaller increment (such as 10 seconds) because the shortPoll is where it checks to clear the Motion state, and thus the shortPoll value is the maximum resolution for the 60 second timer for clearing the Motion state.

Edited by Goose66