Support thread for: PG3x v3.2.17 (December 19th, 2023)

Sadly this did not go well. 

image.thumb.jpeg.ad92428fc7c718913dc176f0189a1ca6.jpeg

I've been staring at this from my Polisy since the install. Numerous upgrade packages attempts and reboots later and no change. Powering down for 10+ seconds, no change. Complete "Factory reset" via the hidden button, no change.

Suspect there will be a trouble ticket in my future unless someone can suggest something. Happily my old reliable 994 continues to chug along. Missing it's node servers now though. If I can get this sorted I may have to finally put it to bed.

2 hours ago, Rocketron said:

Sadly this did not go well. 

image.thumb.jpeg.ad92428fc7c718913dc176f0189a1ca6.jpeg

I've been staring at this from my Polisy since the install. Numerous upgrade packages attempts and reboots later and no change. Powering down for 10+ seconds, no change. Complete "Factory reset" via the hidden button, no change.

Suspect there will be a trouble ticket in my future unless someone can suggest something. Happily my old reliable 994 continues to chug along. Missing it's node servers now though. If I can get this sorted I may have to finally put it to bed.

This means PG3x service is not started.

Can you access isy through admin console?

• 2 weeks later...

Happy New Year to all.

Life slides back to a more normal state post holidays and I found time to look at this again

From thie post I again tried as written...

Upgrading to PG3x

I did not reboot the Polisy, just used this to again try to get to PG3x. I should have checked to see the situation for PG3x before trying this again but I didn't.

Opened PG3x in Polisy and it's all working fine now. Can not be sure doing the above fixed it or something else happened while my back was turned.

Onward toward making the Polisy my home controller. Going to miss the little 994.

• 2 weeks later...

Followed the procedure for PG3x migration from here: https://forum.universal-devices.com/topic/42072-pg3-to-pg3x-migration/#comment-372757 and got stuck on the same screen as the third post in this thread: "Not connected to server... Try refreshing the page. This will disappear once the connection is re-established." Multiple reboots with hours in between over a 24+ hour period didn't clear it.

Solution: Required that I click "Logout" in PG3x, and the log back in with the default (admin/admin) credentials. Unfortunately only figured this out several minutes after posting here.

Just to add additional information for others, the reboots were of my Polisy. I didn't reboot my computer (or even shutdown and restart the browser, evidently).

Edited by Goose66
  • 2 weeks later...