First Time Setup

CLipman

Working with a new eisy for the first time.

I've been using HoneywellHome Total Connect Comfort for months via the honeywell ios app Total Connect Comfort.  No issues.  It's controlling my thermostat via Honeywell Home RedLINK to Internet Gateway and Ethernet Cable and Power Cord (THM6000R7001).

I'm now trying to connect that to the HoneywellHome NS on PG3/ eisy.  I wonder if I'm getting lost between Honeywell and whatever Resideo is...  Going through the setup, I created the API key and successfully entered into to the azure webpage.  Then I get stumped - I'm prompted with a Resideo authentication page.  I use the same credentials that I use with Total Connect Comfort and it fails. I enter my developer credentials that i used for to generate the API keys and that fails.  I enter an account I setup from https://www.resideo.com/us/en/ and it fails also (I think that is only an account for purchases).

What credentials should I use for the second auth on the azure site? Any other ideas of what I can do to resolve this?

Note that i did create my developer account today, so could it be that the account is not yet visible to the azure app?

As always, TIA.

Cliff

I have been trying to get a response from the Resideo tech support for 2 weeks and have gotten no reply.  Hopefully next week after the New Year I'll hear from them.  But I think their system is locked up somehow. I cannot get a password reset from them no matter what I do.  I went to the Honeywell Home FB page and messaged them. They will try to contact that support group and see what is going on. 

Screenshot2023-12-31at7_51_03AM.thumb.png.b4ffdb1becc60b54c0b71858d6499a64.png