Inventory Message from Insteon 3/12/2024

Techman

Product Availability

We are currently out of stock on dimmer switches and on/off switches, but we did just get additional units of the keypad dimmer (6-button) last week. Unfortunately, although we had orders in place with our manufacturing partners that would have eliminated this out-of-stock situation, there was a chip shortage that is delaying our production orders by about 2 months. We have pulled every lever to expedite these deliveries and were able to pull in the delivery of the dimmer switches to mid-March. However, we do not expect to be back in stock with the on/off switches until mid-May. In the meantime, we encourage you to select the NOTIFY ME WHEN AVAILABLE option on each product you are interested in to get an alert email the moment it comes back in stock. Additionally, we will continue to work with our partners to mitigate shortages like this in the future.

Thank you for this information.

I referenced it on the Insteon Forums and Smarthome John gave more information.

They had a stock pile of the chip and have sent them to the manufacture. Also mentioned they did get some of the dimmers in I believe today.