Troubleshooting Elk Plugin Disconnected Message

On the weekend i replaced my decade old Apple Airport Wifi mesh system. All IP addresses remained the same and the transition seemed to be flawless. Then 48 hours ago the EISY lost contact with my Elk system. All I can determine is the Elk Plugin report "Disconnected" when I view it in the Polyglot 3x console.  Frankly it has been so long since I set this up, I don't even remember where to enter the Elk's IP address in the NodeServer. What are the troubleshooting steps I should be following to solve this?

Thanks.

image.thumb.png.f391ffb1fcad9c2157dc067eaefce695.png

2 hours ago, btreinders said:

Try the configuration button.  There is an explanation on what and how to set.

I did - maybe I'm missing the obvious, but other than the host IP address (which is correct) there isn't any setting in there that I can see that could cause the Elk Plugin report "Disconnected". 

Interestingly, it seems that the logs are also failing. When i try to get the log I get this message "File not found: /var/ployglot/pg3/ns/00221b9026077_5/logs/debug.log

Any troubleshooting ideas? I suspect this is a trivial fix (as nothing much has changed), but without logs or any other settings I'm a bit stumped.

18 minutes ago, btreinders said:

Does it look similar to this?

Yes - almost identical. 

Now what is really strange is the Elk Node has now reconnected and seems to be fine. The only changes I made bbefore it started working again was:
a) to upgrade the packages on the EISY, which necessitated a reboot. But I had tried a reboot earlier. 
b) to change the user name on the EISY admin account name from Admin. But I assumed that the Elk Node would not care about the EISY admin account - maybe it does. And I subsequently changed the name back and it doesn't seemed to harmed the connection this time. 

Either way, the system is working well now, but I'm not a whole lot smarter :-(

Thanks for reach out!