Harmony 1000 Remote

black_fx_35

Does anyone know the best way to create light scenes using my Harmony remote control and the upcoming ISY-99ir? For instance, if I wanted to have a dinner time activity on my remote that changed my lights, would I have to program my remote with codes for each light that I wanted to change? Or would I program one Code that in effect controls a scene in the ISY? What I hope is that all I have to do is program one code in the "Dinner Time" activity, and when that code is received by the ISY, it runs a macro (or scene) that tells 6 different lights to act accordingly. And that I would program the ISY to know what those 6 different lights are, and how they are supposed to act. Does this make sense at all? I am trying to figure out how to best leverage my remote and the 99ir, and based on the remote itself, I am hoping to limit the complexity of the programing for the remote. I would rather the ISY handle the complexities, as I think it is much more stable than the remote itself.

Thanks for your help!