OpenWeatherMap connected on PG3 but disconnected on Administrative Console

I have updated to version 4.0 of OpenWeatherMap, and it installed properly on my Administrative Console, except that it is consistently Disconnected and receiving no new data on the Administrative Console, even though it is showing as properly connected on PG3.

There was a prior thread on this issue, but I did not see a solution in the thread and the thread was closed.

What is the solution?

Addendum: my Administrative Console has now reconnected. And I now see that I have a great many notifications on my UD Mobile app for today, June 12, and June 9, showing OpenWeatherMap being repeatedly disconnected and then reconnected. I don't have any such messages for any other nodes or plug-ins.

Any idea where this issue is coming from?

Attached is the debug log. It only goes back to 2024-06-16 16:38:33. I assume that is because that is when I reinstalled OpenWeatherMap to see if that would solve the problem.

The log appears to indicate that OpenWeatherMap connected at 16:38, but that does not correspond to what was shown in the Administrative Console. The log also indicates that it connected at 17:00, and that corresponds to the time when I received the notification indicating there was a successful connection.

debug.log

The log doesn't show anything useful.    If it is still repeatedly connecting/disconnecting, I'll need to see a log for the time when that is happening.  Better yet would be the log package since that would include the PG3 log as well.