Alexa Spokens - Two Accounts

Years ago I set up two Alexa accounts, Wolf Creek and Chesapeake. Switching between accounts caused such problems that Universal Devices had to remote in to get things working. Both accounts worked perfectly until, years later, a KPL failed at Wolf Creek. I replaced that KPL and added another. Set up was challenging for this old man but both are now working. However, Alexa spokens are no longer working at Wolf Creek. I have checked the Portal and all appears correct. Also, I can control Wolf Creek devices using the Launcher. I am getting this message from Alexa when I use a spoken—Alexa skill is not enabled. I have disabled the skill and re-enabled it and got the same message. Wolf Creek spokens still do not work and I get the same message. It appears I may need to Forget and Discover devices, but I do not want to mess up Chesapeake in the process! Can I do that by selecting Wolf Creek as my preferred ISY in the Portal? I have spent many, many hours on this so I desperately need help.

IOS 17.6.1

IOS Optimized for Smart Home V3