September 22Sep 22 Upgraded to eisy-ui 6.1.2_7 and PG3x 3.4.25 . The Dashboard is displaying the following (I have rebooted twice to no avail):I have opened a ticket. posting here in case others see the same thing. Edited September 22Sep 22 by wmcneil added note that I have opened a ticket
September 22Sep 22 Author In my ticket dialog, UD support recommended using Chrome. Right when I saw that advice in the ticket, I refreshed my Firefox browser again, and then it showed connected. It had been about 15 minutes that is showed disconnected, and I had repeatedly refreshed prior to it finally showing connected. So I now have my suspicions about Firefox.
September 22Sep 22 @wmcneil In your previous post it showed your Frontend Version as 3..4.25 and your PG3x Version as 3.4.24.They should both be 3.4.25
September 23Sep 23 Author 14 hours ago, Techman said:@wmcneilIn your previous post it showed your Frontend Version as 3..4.25 and your PG3x Version as 3.4.24.They should both be 3.4.25That may be a hint that Firefox was not properly clearing its cache.
Create an account or sign in to comment