Can't access isy

jaycanter

When i go in from icon in the network connections, or typing the address, or from isy's web page, or the links i found in the forums it opens a browers as usual but just hangs and comes back with xlm parse error http://192.168.1.102/desc then i click ok then error socket open failed java.net.sockettimeoutexception comes up i hit ok and it keeps going thru this cycle i reset the isy and cleared the java and rebooted the computer. i am stuck.

Thanks

Jay

well after about 10 to 15 mins it showed an adrress i double clicked it the admin panel opened and the same errors started popping up. i did get to login with my laptor but couldn't get anything to do anything it just sits there but from my destop i don't even get the login just errors once the window opens i also uninstalled java and reinstalled no difference

I have windows vista 32 bit service pack 2 i don't have any virus protection and the only firewall is the windows program just checked the firewall and the java is checked the same as java and my brultech i have been using tjis computer for the 2 months that i have had the isy with no problems. it worked yesterday morning then a few hrs later the problems started i believe it's 32 bit java it just says version 1.6 and it's been on the desktop for a couple of months. thinking something went wrong in it i uninstalled and reinstalled but no change

Found the problem the brultech had the same ip address as the isy even thought the isy was set for automatic dhcp i changed the address with ether config and it's been perfect this morning it's weird that the problems showed on 1 computer and not both.

Thanks

for the help

Jay

Archived