Price is too high

Goose66

Just a note from a user and former fan:

I don't know how many copies of the app have been downloaded. I hope you are doing very well with it. However, as someone who was waiting for this product to be released, I am disappointed at the price of $50 for its purchase. In fact, I had sticker shock over the $20 I paid for MobiLinc Pro, and it is still the most expensive app I have ever purchased. I just can't afford to shell out another $50 to get a UI more appropriate for the iPad.

Hi kingwr,

We've been very pleased with the community response to MobiLinc HD. With that said, we understand the upgrade issue for those that purchased MobiLinc Pro and are lookng for a native iPad interface.

Currently Apple does not allow for a discount or upgrade option from one app to another app through Apple or the iTunes store. To address this, we are independently offering a rebate of $20.00 for those that purchased MobiLinc Pro and MobiLinc HD till March 31st, 2011.

If you would like to take advantage of the MobiLinc Pro to HD upgrade rebate offer, please email your MobiLinc Pro and MobiLinc HD iTunes Store email receipts to rebateoffer@mobileintegratedsolutions.com. Rebates will be issued through PayPal.

The purchase date of MobiLinc HD will determine when we are able to issue you a rebate due to Apple’s developer compensation schedule. We will respond within 24 hours with a confirmation and an approximate date (4-6 weeks) for your rebate.

For those that purchased the Resource Manager plug-in through MobiLinc Pro and are interested in transferring that purchase to MobiLinc HD, we are working on a solution with Apple to determine how best to accomplish this.

Thank you for your continued support and we hope you enjoy MobiLinc HD!

Wesley Filleman, CEO

Mobile Integrated Solutions, LLC

Archived