Switchlinc Relay (Dual Band)

jnaiser60

Switchlinc Relay (Dual Band)

Any Ideas when these are going to be released?

Having been extremely involved in home automation since the eighties, I have to say the dual band products I have tried so far Rock! I am excited about these as I was about Insteon when I switched from x10.

I really couldn't get myself to go the UPB direction although I have a very good friend that did. After many years, My home automation is now 99% reliable!

I now have a bucket full of Access modules; both from my home and office. Unfortunately, My office has many florescent light fixtures.

I really need these Relay Links, any idea when they will be released? Access modules just don't quite do it.....

Regards,

Jerry Naiser

Smarthome and Smartlabs don't give information on new modules in the works. Until they are ready for some preorders for an expected release date.

Having been with Insteon from late 2005. Smarthome use to have a list of things in the works and sometimes it never happened. Then the users gave them lots of grief. So now they say nothing.

I belong to the Developers Group and we don't get any advanced information.

I have already received about 6 of the dual band switchlinc dimmable and 4 keypadlinc relays and two wall plugs. (all are Dual Band) All work well. Both the wall plugs and keypad links are relays and dual band, so the switchlinc Relay (dual band) shouldn't be to far down the line.

Jerry

Archived