Programming KeypadLinc button Behavior

stillen_i30

I have a controlinc in the bedroom. When I press 1-OFF on my controlinc, it turns off the bedroom lights and sets the thermostat temperatures.

I have a keypad linc in the master bedroom near the entrance to the bedroom. I want to designate button "H" on the keypadlinc to adjust ONLY the temperatures on the thermostat with a push of the button.

When button "H" is pushed to turn ON (with corresponding LED for button H turning on), the thermostat sets to "AUTO" mode and 72 degrees HEAT setpoint and 80 degrees COOL setpoint.

When button "H" is pushed to turn OFF, thermostat sets to "AUTO" mode and sets 68 degrees HEAT and 85 degrees COOL setpoints.

I also want it so that when I press the 1-OFF button on my controlinc at the bedside, it automatically turns on the "H" button on the keypadlinc indicating the program is active and the setpoints are 72 heat 80 cool.

How do I do this? Do I create a scene with the temperature set points or do this via programs? I currently attempted to do this via programs, but when it comes to setting the "THEN" parameter for the keypad button H, it asks which dim level of the button I want and not just simple "ON" or "OFF" so that the LED corresponds appropriately. TIA.

Archived