Program help needed

Skripo

That is the problem with not issuing the Fade Stop. That is not the normal sequence so hard to tell.

Does either Staircase or Staircase Slave button press turn it to 30% after 10PM. You did add the additional 4 Adjust Scene statements to both the Then and Else clauses in the Program.

Does the Programs | Summary tab show the Program ran at 10PM and the Status is False indicating the Else clause ran.

For now you can change the Set Scene xxx Fade Down to Set Scene xxx Off. That will eliminate the question about Fade Down until the 10PM On Level is resolved.

I did not realize there were so many tools available until you asked me to use them. The iISY99 is truly a competent device.

I ran everything you asked and realized that everything was working, I just didn't know it. I was making changes to the program trigger time expecting it to work but not realizing that this program would only be triggered at the specified time.

When I executed the the 'then' and 'else' individually they did exactly what they were supposed to. I let it run overnight and sure enough, worked perfectly.

In the end there was nothing wrong with my original dimming program, except my belief that it would run every time a button was pushed.

About the fade down in the timer section, I ended up putting a 3 second timer and then an off command just to be sure of the devices ending state.

Thank you for your diligence, I really appreciate your help and patience.

Archived