no more devices ? nodes ?

samroy

HI All,

I am using the ISY 99i (version 3.1.17). But since I did this update, I can't see any devices/nodes on the html page version.

Whenever I click "my devices & scenes" or "my devices", I got nothing.

But I still can access "my scenes" and "my programs".

When I click variables, i get this error message "error, Loading: /vars/definitions/2/"

The applet "Universal Devices Administrative Console" still work fine. I see everything and can control all my switches.

I am wondering if something wrong append when I was upgrading...

Anyidea ?

Thank you,

SamSam.

Hello ! Thank you for your help.

Under the Admin Console check Help | About. Does the Firmware line and the UI just below it both show 3.1.17?

Yes, both the firmware and the UI are v.3.1.17 (2012-01-19-15:34:02).

Please try another browser or clearing your browser cache.

Also note if you don't have any state variables it might give an error loading them, "error, Loading: /vars/definitions/2/"

-Nick

I tried Safari, IE, Chrome, iPhone, iPad... :wink: I do not think it is a cache problem.

Please help :P

The Help | About confirms running the correct Admin Console. The variable file error might be fixed by going to Programs | Variables tab (under Admin Console) and add an Integer and State Variable. That should create the variables file Ajax is looking for.

What level of ISY firmware was being used before updating to 3.1.17?

nstein should be able to help with the other Ajax questions.

Try pointing IE or Chrome to http:///rest/nodes

Does it give any errors, it should give a long list of nodes, folders and groups (scenes) in xml without any errors.

You could try opening up the browsers debug console using F12 start by checking the console tab for errors; Then try looking at networking tab and seeing if it is requesting */rest/nodes and if it gives any errors there.

Also to make testing easier, double check that local Caching is disabled in the isy web interface settings page.

-Nick