Mobilinc Pro status

vbsafire1

I am seeing that periodically Mobilinc Pro does not show the correct status of a given device. For instance, if I turn a lamp on via a Keypadlinc button and then comeback and turn it off a half hour later, I can check Mobillinc and it still says the lamp is on. This is not all of the time but enough to make me ask if something is not right.

Is anyone else experiencing something like this or something similar?

vbsafire1

Check the ISY Admin Console for the same device. If the Lamp shows the wrong status in the Admin Console that indicates a powerline comm problem where the ISY did not receive a change in status message. If the Admin Console is correct and MobiLinc does not have the correct status perhaps MobiLinc lost connectivity to the ISY so it did not receive the status update message pushed out to all the clients.

• 1 year later...

Hi,

I am experiencing same issue with mobilinc pro 1.2.4 in combination with my isy994i/ir pro with latest official sw release as of 21.aug.2013. I can control all devices on/off/dim/bright but the status on my android tab nor on my android phone is changeing.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Ralf

Archived