Outletlinc On/Off Not Working With Scene. Please help!

ultrajones

I just installed 4 On/Off Outletlincs and none of them are working as expected. I can control them individually and the screen indicates they are on/off, yet they do not respond to the scene. For comparison, the Outletlinc dimmer versions work fine. What am I doing wrong?

I tried the latest official ISY firmware and the very latest beta and I am seeing the same issue.

Regards,

Ultrajones

3.2.4 is required. The OutletLincs must be Deleted and added back under 3.2.4. Run Help | About and verify the Firmware line and UI line are both displayed and both indicate 3.2.4. If both lines are not there or not showing 3.2.4, clear the Java cache and use the URL for invoking the 3.2.4 Admin Console

Insteon Direct commands and ISY Scene commands have different retry characteristics. A Direct command can work in an unreliable location because of retries not available to the ISY Scene.

I saw the post on the Smarthome forum that indicated the OutletLinc Relays did not work, the OutletLinc Dimmers do. The OutletLinc Relay is an I2CS device which requires 3.2.4. The OutletLinc Dimmer has not yet appeared as an I2CS device.

Archived