Program Not Running

Setup: ISY 99i running 3.2.6.

I have a program that is no longer working. Trying to figure out what to troubleshoot.

If Control is Switched Off

Then Set Fast Off

Else No Actions

I also have the Keypad linked to a scene to another light as a test to confirm that it can communicate with the network and that works fine. When I run the program THEN statement manually from the ISY, it works fine. When I set the program to a time-based trigger, it works fine. ISY can query each device just fine. There was a power outage recently and not sure if that had some negative impact. Recently upgraded to 3.2.6 - haven't found any bugs related to this and not sure if this problem began after the upgrade.

Thoughts? Any information needed? Any thoughts or suggestions greatly appreciated.

Run Tools | Diagnostics | Event Viewer with Level 3 selected and press the KeypadLinc button. Are Insteon messages traced when the button is pressed?

I suspect not which means the link from the KeypadLinc to the PLM was lost. Assuming Insteon messages are not traced when the button is pressed right click the KeypadLinc Primary node and select Restore Device.

Archived