Devices not updating status on ISY99

cfarr

I have had my ISY99 for over 2 years now and up until about 1 month ago it worked ok. The problem I am having now is extremely frustrating as it used to work. I have a 2486S/WH6 Keypadlinc that I used to use one of the smaller buttons to key up my "away on vacation" program. Hit the button as you leave and it changed thermostats turned certain things off etc. Now it doesn't work though, ISY doesn't get the status change when the button is hit. Though it just might be that device but now it is happening with my two thermostats(a 2491T all in one and a 2441V Thermostat w/adapter). I have gotten around the keypadlinc not working but the program I am trying to run with the thermostats needs the update information. Essentially trying to leave HVAC fan on for 5 minutes after compressor shuts off to maximize efficiency, but without the update from the Thermostat I can't tell when the unit turns off.... Any help would be appreciated. Oh yea about the same time two 2420M motion sensors stopped talking to the ISY so I had to direct link the lighting devices instead of using the isy controller and a program. Just a little frustrating. One other tidbit, not sure if my problem started before or after I updated to the latest version of firmware, sorry.

The direct linking is a problem. The ISY is not aware of that activity. It will eventually overlay or delete direct links.

Try a Restore Device for those devices not showing real time state changes. It sounds like some link records have been lost. With so many devices identified as not reporting state changes it may be the PLM that has lost some link records. The correction for this is to File | Restore Modem (PLM)

Archived