Desperately need some paddles...

jmed999

Well I was going to add some dual band switchlincs to help with my comunications issues. I already have the switchlincs but the paddles are snow white and do not match my wall plates as I mentioned in this thread...

http://forum.universal-devices.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=9046&hilit=white

Smarthome sent me some of the warm white paddles a while back and I used those on the switchlincs I installed a couple months ago. Now I'm about to put the 2nd batch of dual band switchlincs up to improve my communications. So I called Smarthome today to see if they could send me some more warm white paddles. They are out. They do not have the warm white switchlincs or paddles that match the wall plates. They have no idea when or if they will ever get more in. I have heard they will just continue to use the snow white non matching paddles.

So I'm in desperate need of some of the paddles for my switchlincs that match the ordinary wall plates.

How can I get these? I would be more than happy to send someone my super white paddles if they are willing to trade. Maybe if someone has some switchlincs for testing.... it doesn't matter the color and would be willing to trade with me. Anyone willing to help?

Thanks!

Not sure how many shades of White have been used over the years.

I know my early V2.0, V2.1 and V2.2 Switchlincs came with a White installed and a Free Ivory Paddle Kit in the box.

I will look and see what I may still have. As I changed mine to Almond or used the Ivory ones in the boxes.

May have two dead ones in the scrap box with Whites also.

Archived