Hi. It shows 51.11.E1 v9E and shows connected. It doesn't flash red or green. It's just not on at all. It's not a matter of the bulb being burnt out because if I unplug it, it will come on but go off again. Very curious.
PLM power light is not on. Everything is working, but I thought I recall it being on. I unplugged it and it turned on, but once it connected, it turned off again. Is it supposed to be off?
I renamed it to bedroom light instead of bedroom and it worked. I swear I deleted it and added it back multiple times and it didn’t work until I changed the spoken word. Thanks for the help.
That’s what I thought. Right now I have it set up as a device for Alexa. When I say the keyword, it says not supported. It works fine for other switches I’ve set up. I added the device in myisy, then discovered the device in Alexa. The device was discovered and I can control it with the app, but when I use the voice command, it doesn't work.
I’m having this exact issue. I tried adding the keypad A as a device and also added it as a scene. When I use voice, Alexa says “not supported” but I am able to control the light using the Alex app. Any idea how to control the main keypad load with Alexa using voice?