Everything posted by Adam Ant
-
Serial PLM discontinued according to smarthome
Oh shoot, I read in one of the forums that someone was able to plug the hub into one of the Polisy ports. Shoot! Thanks again for your help!
-
Serial PLM discontinued according to smarthome
@MrBill, and it supports the Insteon hub correct? I’m thinking that might be the way to go…that way I can leave the hub with the house when/if I sell it.
-
Serial PLM discontinued according to smarthome
@Michel Kohanim, With Polisy not supporting zwave why would one want to move to isy on Polisy? With many insteon products now becoming unavailable wouldn’t we need to stay on our isy so we can continue to expand our home automation via zwave products? It had seemed isy product development was really investing in zwave, correct? My PLM recently went out so trying to figure out my path forward. I have over a 100 Insteon devices and some zwave…thanks!
-
Nodeserver Migration to ISY on Polisy
Thank you, @asbril and @MrBill
-
Nodeserver Migration to ISY on Polisy
@MrBill I have just begun moving to Polisy after my now irreplaceable PLM went out on me. While making the move I am now reconsidering my usage of MobiLinc. I have been a loyal user for years. What is “home automation dashboard” you are referencing? Your not talking about the ISY dashboard, correct?
-
Door Sensors and Scenes
I am even more late! What open/close sensor are you using that has the jumper? I am using insteon and don't see that. I do have the ability in ISY to convert to two nodes and i do indeed end with one open and one close node but they both cycle on/off vs just on. - Update - The new second node, even though it it appears to work like normal (on/off) when added to a scene works perfectly. Turns on the scene but does not turn it off. That way my garage lights do not shut off when the door closes but should come on quickly when the door opens. still testing.
-
Support Thread: 5.0.16C (ISY994)
Thank you! I reverted back to 5.0.16 and all seems to work fine now.
-
Support Thread: 5.0.16C (ISY994)
I have recently upgraded from 5.0.16 to 5.0.16b. I am now getting false opens on some of my window sensors. Happens on about have the sensors and happens about once a day. All batteries are new and have been running without issues on previous versions. Could the issue be related to the new "Barrier" nodes?