Everything posted by Andy P
-
Migration from ISY to EISY - don't get updates from devices
Thanks all, I have opened a ticket. I did examine the links table in the PLM as well as in the individual devices and also did a compare operation. All the links are there and the compare came back equal. It is quite a mystery! The good news is that the scheduled automation for turning lights on and off is working. The bad news is that none of the programs that are triggered by devices work. Will post back soon!
-
Migration from ISY to EISY - don't get updates from devices
Hi, there are no events coming into the Event Viewer when I activate switches with it set to level 3. There is plenty of activity there when I do changes or query a device and it all looks ok. Here is a device on from the console followed by a query from the console. Sun 03/12/2023 10:58:53 PM : [INST-TX-I1 ] 02 62 53 EA 42 0F 11 80 Sun 03/12/2023 10:58:53 PM : [INST-ACK ] 02 62 53.EA.42 0F 11 80 06 LTONRR (80) Sun 03/12/2023 10:58:53 PM : [INST-SRX ] 02 50 53.EA.42 1E.4D.5B 2B 11 80 LTONRR (80) Sun 03/12/2023 10:58:53 PM : [Std-Direct Ack] 53.EA.42-->ISY/PLM Group=0, Max Hops=3, Hops Left=2 Sun 03/12/2023 10:58:57 PM : [INST-TX-I1 ] 02 62 53 EA 42 0F 19 00 Sun 03/12/2023 10:58:57 PM : [INST-ACK ] 02 62 53.EA.42 0F 19 00 06 LTSREQ (LIGHT) Sun 03/12/2023 10:58:57 PM : [INST-SRX ] 02 50 53.EA.42 1E.4D.5B 2B 0F 80 PING (80) Sun 03/12/2023 10:58:57 PM : [Std-Direct Ack] 53.EA.42-->ISY/PLM Group=0, Max Hops=3, Hops Left=2 There are no entries when I physically move the switch. I am going to open a ticket - thanks!
-
Migration from ISY to EISY - don't get updates from devices
Hi - yes, I am on 5.5.9 - upgraded it before the migration I am using Win - and I have cleared the cache, but it doesn't really matter because the trigger doesn't happen regardless of whether the admin console is alive, or using the portal or no UI. The EISY is simply not getting any triggers from remotes, motion detectors or manual actuation of any switch, dimmer or scene controller even though it works completely in the other direction or when doing a query. All the automation of lights turning on and off are working fine. I have done a full power cycle, i have tried plugging into different outlets in the house. I always wait after plugging in the plm before the EISY. And the very strange thing is that the EISY can read status from devices, but does not see any unsolicited inputs. I also tried different USB cables. Any other ideas? Thanks, Andy
-
Migration from ISY to EISY - don't get updates from devices
Have spent the whole day trying to figure out this problem and hoping someone can help! I have successfully migrated from an ISY994 to the EISY using a backup. I changed PLMs from a serial to USB and did a restore to the PLM. So after a couple redo's, I got everything working EXCEPT I am not getting any notifications back into the EISY. What I mean is that I can turn the switch on from the admin console, turn it off from the admin console, etc. But if I turn the switch on physically, the admin console does not reflect the change unless I go into the device in the admin console and do a QUERY in which case, it gets the right dimming level. Also, the query all status when rebooting gets the correct current status of all devices. That seems to indicate everything is talking and the links are all there - which I also see in the link tables. I tried two different serial PLMs and got the same result. I have nothing else plugged into the outlet and since I get responses when I do a query, I don't think there is a problem there. So what am I missing that the ADMIN console doesn't see any changes and also none of the programs that I have linked to the devices will trigger. Can't find anything meaningful in the error log either. Thanks, Andy