garage linc and keypad

diggler

I switched over from 2412n to isy. I added the keypad linc to isy and chose to remove all links. That was a dumb idea, I cant figure out how to configure the garage kit to keypad link and isy. Right now The keypad shows status but wont control. Held the iolinc set button then held "d" on keypadlinc then tapped the iolinc set button. Thought that this is the right configuration but the "d" doesnt do anything to the iolinc it only shows the status. What am I missing, also how do you configure ISY to work with it. Tried a tutorial but no go.

Clearing the old links was exactly the right thing to do. Now that you have done linking outside of the ISY the KeypadLinc and the I/O Linc should have a Restore Device done to get rid of the manual links. The ISY is not aware of them and will eventually cause problems later.

Define an ISY Scene with the I/O Linc Sensor as Controller and the KeypadLinc button as Responder. This will allow the KeypadLinc button to show if the door is open or closed.

Define an ISY Scene with the KeypadLinc button as Controller and the I/O Linc Relay as Responder. This will allow the KeypadLinc button to control the I/O Linc Relay.

Set the I/O Linc Relay to Momentary B mode. This will allow the KeypadLinc button to turn the Relay On and move the door whether the KeypadLinc button LED is On or Off.

Archived