Keypad Engages an Odd Unintended Scene

stillen_i30

I have a keypad button that controls my MorningLinc lock.

When the button A is pressed, the backlight on button A turns on and the following happen:

-The door lock does nothing

-The MAIN lights controlled by the KPL6's ON button turn on too!

When button A is pressed again, the backlight on A turns off and the following happens:

-The door finally unlocks

-The MAIN lights turn off

Now, my intention was for this button to be pressed once and the door unlocks all the time after just one press (is this even possible?)

Also, I do NOT want the main lights turning on with this...I have checked all my scenes and programs and see NONE where the main lights turn on by pressing the KPL button A. Do I have some extraneous link in there and if so, how do I diagnose and correct this issue?

Thanks

"Now, my intention was for this button to be pressed once and the door unlocks all the time after just one press (is this even possible?)"

Assign the MorningLinc - Off node to an ISY Scene as a Responder. Set the KPL button to non-toggle Off mode so the button will only send Off commands. The KPL button (assuming it is a Controller of the same Scene) will Unlock only the MorningLinc lockset.

What level ISY is being used? Not sure why the KPL load would be affected unless the KPL load was assigned to the ISY Scene as well.

EDIT: click the ISY Scene name and be sure the Scene is set to Unlock the MorningLinc lockset.

Archived