EZIO2X4 Info

kaphely

Hi guys, I have a "before I buy" question.

To anyone who owns a EZIO2X4 module, how good is it? Is it easy to get the status of the inputs? Are its nodes updated automatically when the inputs are triggered?

I want to use this device as a bridge between my Vista 15P alarm panel and my Isy. Basically, I'll use the trigger outputs of the alarm panel to turn on relays that will short the EZIO2X4's inputs when the system is armed (away or stay). This way I can have my Isy perform a bunch of tasks when I leave home (turn off lights, set camera motion detection, etc.) or when I just arm my system in stay mode.

Can somebody show me a screenshot of its nodes so I can have a better idea of how it integrates with the isy?

Thanks in advance.

"To anyone who owns a EZIO2X4 module, how good is it? Is it easy to get the status of the inputs? Are its nodes updated automatically when the inputs are triggered?"

The EZIO2X4 Input nodes update automatically just like KPL buttons.

I have been using 2 EZIO2X4s in a detached garage for monitoring and controlling the bay doors for years. Note that Inputs 3&4 need to be connected to EZIO2X4 Gnd until they are connected to an actual Input control. These Inputs can support Analog so have no built-in pull up resisters.

These are two EZIO2X4s in my test bed. Just like KPLs the nodes can be grouped or ungrouped. First EZIO2X4 is ungrouped, second is Grouped.

post-973-140474162285_thumb.jpg

Archived