How to setup a Senario

mfranzel

I simply made a scene with all the devices I wanted on and off and set the Nighttime button to NON-TOGGLE-OFF and it does what it is supposed to do.

I am glad it works for you. I have never been able to create a scene where some lights turn on in response to an OFF command. I have no explanation or understanding of how that would work. I am sorry.

BUT, the KPL lights are still on.

KPL Lights? Plural? Are we still talking about the nighttime button here?

I must consider the possibility that this is beyond my ability to help out here.

I would put the button in non toggle on mode. This way every time you press the button the scene is activated. Add the kpl buttons that you want to turn off to the scene and set their level as 0, which should turn them off

Create a scene and add the nighttime button as a responder to the scene.

Create a program:

If status if nighttime button is on

Then

wait 4 seconds

Turn off scene nighttime button

Now, if you have some kpl buttons that are not turning off appropriately you can also add them to the scene for the nighttime kpl button.

Or, do the opposite. Make the button non toggle off and add all of the responders to the nighttime scene that you want to turn off. Create another scene with all of the responders that you want to turn on. Create a program that is if status is off of the kpl that the program that turns on all nighttime devices that you want on, on. My preference is to use the non toggle on

Eric

Archived