Home Automation Dashboard 4.0.2 beta

bmercier

Hi Scott-

If you want to host HAD on your own server, there are a couple of additional files needed that HAD pages call to integrate with the ISY. 

Here is the wiki with additional links. Look at the link for Transparent ISY Proxy.

Paul

I'm confused, where do I place the files after unzipping

I put them in my webserver location and when I load I see  the HAD but I am showing an error:

"Error accessing /rest/status:"

thanks, Scott

Hi Scott-

If you want to host HAD on your own server, there are a couple of additional files needed that HAD pages call to integrate with the ISY. 

Here is the wiki with additional links. Look at the link for Transparent ISY Proxy.

Paul

I have been struggling with this all day - I have the files where I think they should be based on the directions; hosting the custom HAD on a pi, with apache2

I have edited the php to put in my username, password and IP...

But I keep getting this.

Error accessing /rest/status: Internal Server Error

any suggestions? 

I have been struggling with this all day - I have the files where I think they should be based on the directions; hosting the custom HAD on a pi, with apache2

I have edited the php to put in my username, password and IP...

But I keep getting this.

Error accessing /rest/status: Internal Server Error

any suggestions? 

I didn't deploy mine on the pi. but on a WD NAS before I had pis.

However I found out recently I can access HAD pages, including customized pages, through through the ISY portal. (see a few posts up). I now have the pages back on the ISY. That way I get to the same pages from either home lan, or the internet through the portal.

Paul

• 3 months later...

Benoit,

Now that browser based websockets are functioning well - do you think it would be hard to add websockets support to HAD so node status updates automatically?

I also wanted to let you know - I've got a Apache based reverse proxy configured in such a way as to allow websockets to function thru it. Basically, it allows Apache hosted content to be served for UI - but the API calls to ISY to be properly proxied back to ISY complete. Authentication is even separated (ISYs credential is in the proxy definition, and Apache enforces user authentication separately - allowing multiple user to be defines with the REST API calls succeeding under these alternate credentials).

See http://wiki.universal-devices.com/index.php?title=Apache_Reverse_Proxy for details of the Apache reverse proxy.  @kward - since you run Apache - maybe this will work for you as well....

Michael.

Archived