How to run a program after phone stops ringing?

RickL66

I have the Elk Doorbell and Telephone Ring Alert kit with an I/O Linc. When my phone rings the lights turn on and off with the I/O Linc in a scene (ringing, IO Linc sensor is on, lights come on, between rings, sensor is off, lights go off). I have also created a program to return the lights back to their previous state before the phone rang. How do I program this to wait until after the last ring before I run the program that returns the lights to their previous state? Right now it's about 3-4 seconds between rings. If the phone has not ring for at least 10 seconds, I want to run my restore state program. Help?

Each time the I/O Linc Sensor turns On a new 10 second Wait is started. If the full 10 seconds elapse the Program is called.

If
       Control 'IO Linc-Sensor' is switched On

Then
       Wait  10 seconds
       Run Program 'AAAA1' (Then Path)

Else
  - No Actions - (To add one, press 'Action')

Each time the I/O Linc Sensor turns On a new 10 second Wait is started. If the full 10 seconds elapse the Program is called.

If
       Control 'IO Linc-Sensor' is switched On

Then
       Wait  10 seconds
       Run Program 'AAAA1' (Then Path)

Else
  - No Actions - (To add one, press 'Action')

That works! Thanks! I guess I was over-thinking it, with variables, program calling another program, etc... I like sweet and simple. :)

Archived