994i Current State Problem

16sail

I'm a relative newbie and struggling with a recent problem.

After three months of running flawlessly, my 994i stopped successfully running the 'back half' of programs. For example, it would turn my driveway lights on at sundown but not turn them off at 9:00P.

Interestingly (and perhaps related), when I log on to the 994i, it fails to show current state for any devices, even after running a query.

Version details:

ISY firmware 4.0.5

ISY UI 4.0.11

PLM 21.31.3C v9B

Java 7.51

I have tried deleting and reinstalling the PLM but the problem persists.

Any suggestions welcomed!

I'm a relative newbie and struggling with a recent problem.

After three months of running flawlessly, my 994i stopped successfully running the 'back half' of programs. For example, it would turn my driveway lights on at sundown but not turn them off at 9:00P.

Interestingly (and perhaps related), when I log on to the 994i, it fails to show current state for any devices, even after running a query.

Version details:

ISY firmware 4.0.5

ISY UI 4.0.11

PLM 21.31.3C v9B

Java 7.51

I have tried deleting and reinstalling the PLM but the problem persists.

Any suggestions welcomed!

If you ran the delete PLM, you have wiped out the link records in the PLM. Do you have a backup from before the delete? If so, restore the backup then do a restore PLM.

-Xathros

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. I did not wipe the ISY-- I just deleted the PLM and restored it (File->Restore Modem [PLM]).

The PLM Status shows "Connected" but the problem persists. The PLM Links table shows blank and the states are still empty.

NEVER DELETE THE PLM.

The Delete Modem (PLM) action removed all references to the PLM. The Restore Modem (PLM) cannot fix the damage done by a Delete Modem. Go to an ISY Backup taken before the Delete Modem (PLM) was issued. Issue a File | Restore Devices to rebuild each device link database with PLM information. It may be necessary to also issue a Restore Modem (PLM) after the File | Restore Devices completes.

Archived