Program issue with Z-wave lock and user codes

MustangChris04

I have a Kwikset z-wave lock with sever user codes. I setup different programs in the ISY to execute based on the user code, but no matter what user code is entered, the program executes. I setup the program for "Access Code 10" but if I enter any other access code the program executes.

The program also executes if the "lock" button on the keypad is hit and the door is locked, even though no user access code was entered.

Has anybody else run in similar issues like this?

I'd really like to have different programs run based on the person that is unlocking the door. 

Z-wave version: 4.55

Bootloader: 1.03

Thanks,

Chris

Edit: Just noticed there is a specific forum for Z-wave posts. Please move thread to that forum if needed. Thanks!

Mine work.  I have 2 programs per lock, since i have 2 codes per lock.

User 1:

If
        Status  'Devices / Entry / Front Door' is Access Code 1
    And Control 'Devices / Entry / Front Door' is switched Unlocked by Keypad

Then
        Resource 'Prowl - Front Deadbolt Code 1'

Else
   - No Actions - (To add one, press 'Action')

Other user:
If
        Status  'Devices / Entry / Front Door' is not Access Code 1
    And Control 'Devices / Entry / Front Door' is switched Unlocked by Keypad

Then
        Resource 'Prowl - Front Deadbolt Code Not 1'

Else
   - No Actions - (To add one, press 'Action')

I have the Kwikset 910 and 912 locks. What lock do you have that it is working on?

In my program I have only 1 if statement and when the door is unlocked it triggers the program. In your program what is the additional "is switched Unlocked by Keypad" for?

If
        Status  'Devices / Entry / Front Door' is Access Code 3

Also, how are you able to copy your programs to your clipboard to past in the forum?

Thanks! 

Also, how are you able to copy your programs to your clipboard to past in the forum?

Right click the program name in the lefthand pane and select "Copy to Clipboard" from the bottom of the popup menu.

My programs are also recognizing user codes correctly and executing appropriately.

-Xathros

I have Kwikset 910s.

You need both lines for the programs to work correctly.  UDI gave the examples when the beta came out.

I'm guessing the user code is transmitted separately before the "unlocked" so you need both to be able to figure out which user it was.

And if you have just the user code, any action from the lock causes the if to be re-evaluated, so even a "locked" would trigger it.   Having the "Control ... is switched Unlocked by Keypad" makes it only occur on an unlock.

Archived