communication problem

diggler

Everything was working fine last night.  This morning the pool filter went on at its schedualed time.  Then after 10am when it was suppose to shut off it didnt.  Went to my phone to turn it off and it didnt, the assigned buttion on keypad was not working too.  I turned it off manually.  Went to check isy and every single device shows a (!) and says not communicating.  Found this very odd, tried unplugging and plugging back in but no go, still doesnt communicate. 

In PLM/Info Status it says connected.

Getting  a err1.

Is it possible the plm went dead??

thx drew

Unplug both the PLM and the ISY.  Power the PLM, wait 10 seconds, power the ISY.  Test again.  If that still fails, select Tools / Diagnostics / Show PLM Links Table.  Click Start. When the display is complete, Press Count.  How many links do you show?  You may need to repeat this procedure a few times to get an accurate count as any traffic reaching the PLM during the Show, will throw off the count.

-Xathros

For some reason I think i am now getting noise.  weird, moved plm to different outlet on different breaker and got everything to work.  Switched it back to original outlet and no go.  Flipped breaker off then on now works.  guess I have a weekend project now, sux

Archived