Motion Sensor Bug?

cwitter

Last night I installed the 4.2.18 build for the ISY994. Now I've noticed that my motion sensors (2842-222) aren't reporting back dusk status. I'm getting back battery and motion information, just not dusk. The information at that point is just blank.  Does anyone else have this issue? I also just downloaded the event log from the ISY and it too shows no dusk events since yesterday evening after the upgrade. 

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Craig

This is likely because they have not yet reported status since the ISY restarted after the upgrade.  The status will remain blank until the sensor reports.  For it to report, the light level needs to change and remain above/below the threshold for 3.5 minutes.

-Xathros

Also if you push the button on the MS 7 times quickly they send the current duskdawn status if it's different than the previous status so you don't have to wait the 3.5 minutes. I wish the ISY would automatically remember the last reported status of wireless devices so I don't have to create variables and programs for all of them...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Archived